Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without our express written consent.
- You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
- You are responsible for all information, data, text, messages or other materials that You post or otherwise transmit via the Service.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login and account and are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under your login or account.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the CryptoThingy.com, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. CryptoThingy.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. CryptoThingy.com does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all;
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Limitations of liability
CryptoThingy.com will not be liable to you in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss,
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if CryptoThingy.com has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Materials and Trademarks
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
We do not knowingly collect or maintain Personal Information from individuals who are under 13 years of age. Protecting the privacy of children is very important to us. If we obtain knowledge that a user is under the age of 13, we will take steps to remove that user's profile from our databases.
For more information about how to contact CryptoThingy.com, please visit our contact page.